An updated version of the French translation files is available to download here.
I would like to thank Pierre le Lidgeu, a collaborator of the translation website www.colok-traductions.com, for his precious help.
To install the language files, download the corresponding zip file from this list.
Next, extract the entire content of the archive to iCopy executable folder (typically, C:\Program Files (x86)\iCopy).
Start (or restart) iCopy and go to the settings window. The language should now be listed. Choose it and restart iCopy.
If you would like to contribute to the translation of iCopy, please check this page.
An updated translation to German language is available for download,
Credits to Siggi0904 for the updated translation!
Here is a new version of iCopy, which includes a number of bug fixes and stability improvements:
- ADD: Added /quality command line parameter to adjust JPEG quality [bug 289]
- FIX: Fixed a problem that may result in corrupt PDF [bug 298]
- FIX: Fixed a problem with the acquisition area in command line mode [bug 284], [bug 302]
- FIX: Handling of 0x80210008 WIA_ERROR_USER_INTERVENTION [bug 270]
- FIX: Fixed a problem with settings when computer name starts with a number [bug 253]
- FIX: If folder output is given in command line mode, save directly without asking [bug 285]
- FIX: Paper size changed when going to printer settings with some printers [bug 277]
- CHANGED: Default resolution brought to 300 DPI, and default settings are now tweakable [bug 278]
To update your version, go to the download page.
Thank you for using iCopy!